[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Hide n go CREEP
Forum Index » User Generated Maps
Snan

Snan

In this game, Player 1 is the host (titans), Player 8 is the seeker(sapien tank), and the rest are the hiders(underlings).

The Host: Generally does nothing but make sure the game is being played properly and spectate the game.

The Hiders: These guys have to hide from the seeker, if caught, the hider has to resurface, and move back to the starting spot, then surrender. (If they are stubborn, they don't have to surrender if they want to spectate ) The last surviving hider wins the game.

The Seeker: The seeker waits three turns until he is able to move. the host sends a message notifying how many turns the players have left to hide (eg: "3 turns left!").
After this waiting time is done, the seeker can move. Every 5 rounds the seeker can reprogram a mecha and teleport it to the tank to cover more area. (On turn 4, the seeker reprograms ONE mecha, then on turn 5 teleports it out.)

Once the seeker comes across a buried hider, he must declare that he caught the sucker and then boot him back to start to watch his brothers suffer.

If there are any unclear concerns with the rules, please PM me, give me a shoutout in the main english chat, or send me a message in a bottle.

ENJOY! GL;HF

[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Just for clarity. Does the mecha2 need to be teleported to the tank, or can he go anywhere you have vision?

Awesome setup!!
Snan

Snan

The seeker reprograms the mecha on the round before the warp-in, then since the tank is the only thing the seeker has visibility for the teleport, the mecha2 goes to the tank.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 18, 2017 01:43

[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Snan wrote:The seeker reprograms the mecha on the round before the warp-in, then since the tank is the only thing the seeker has visibility for the teleport, the mecha2 goes to the tank.

The engineers around the edges provide additional LOS?
Snan

Snan

I guess they CAN teleport wherever they want. I just thought they would want to teleport next to the tank It might be necessary to flank though.
Forum Index » User Generated Maps