[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Balance suggestions
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
TheDragon

[Avatar]
TheDragon

guinwza wrote:Suggest for removing randomness because most of the time randomness of dice make you unable to predict what you should do in next turn or what opponent can do in next turn because the damage is not only depend on the unit's stats but also depend on luck which is not suite for the strategy game....

But what would earth do with all his free time if he didn't have to puzzle out the full random sequence for each of his game turns???

I do like the idea but I'm also a gamer and like the chaos of rolling your doom while gaming...

...The game of life is too short to be taken seriously...

Teams (Members)
2v Dragon Cheese - (Cheese, TheDragon)
3v bawwy Kwipke - (Kelwynish, Rikb, TheDragon) Retired: Lost Socks the Abyss - (onedirtrider, TheDragon, Mentalist)
4v Plush Pinzers II (Cheese, SnakPak, TheDragon Copeab) Retired: Plush Pinzers - (Thomas K., copeab, TheDragon, Cheese)
tommecc

tommecc

TheDragon wrote:
  guinwza wrote:Suggest for removing randomness because most of the time randomness of dice make you unable to predict what you should do in next turn or what opponent can do in next turn because the damage is not only depend on the unit's stats but also depend on luck which is not suite for the strategy game....

But what would earth do with all his free time if he didn't have to puzzle out the full random sequence for each of his game turns???

I do like the idea but I'm also a gamer and like the chaos of rolling your doom while gaming...

For me, randomness combined with undo turn are the keys that make the game very interesting, and shouldn't be removed!
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

legia wrote:Tanks - are useless - i buy them only vs Titan.
Artillery - should have better Move after attack mobility.

Ye, it has that feeling, I'd suggest putting the new abilities the Blaster units have as well more. This can make interesting plays, no?

My suggestion:
Give Tank siege
Give Pinzer acid
Give Plasma barrier

Their defense is nothing compaired to the Blaster units' armor piercing. Ye, their defense could be buffed too as well or perhaps just nerf the armor piercing power for the blaster units.

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
[Avatar]
SCV

[Avatar]
SCV

LkASr wrote:
  legia wrote:Tanks - are useless - i buy them only vs Titan.
Artillery - should have better Move after attack mobility.

Ye, it has that feeling, I'd suggest putting the new abilities the Blaster units have as well more. This can make interesting plays, no?

My suggestion:
Give Tank siege
Give Pinzer acid
Give Plasma barrier

Their defense is nothing compaired to the Blaster units' armor piercing. Ye, their defense could be buffed too as well or perhaps just nerf the armor piercing power for the blaster units.

Siege tanks? I like it! I totally agree. That is fantastic suggestion! I am totally on board with this! I hardly build the tanks right now. That solution would be perfect. Xavi, i hope you seriously consider it. I know it may be a bit of a setback with the programming, but I think the abilities make more sence on the tanks. After all, the new units are infantry! They dont need special abilities.
join wang

join wang

Can we implement a spotter system for artillery units pretty please. It would most likely result in a change in the meta and it would be interesting. It would also give kharldean players a way to close in on walkers without being forced to sacrifice a swarmer or Garuda.
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

join wang wrote:Can we implement a spotter system for artillery units pretty please. It would most likely result in a change in the meta and it would be interesting. It would also give kharldean players a way to close in on walkers without being forced to sacrifice a swarmer or Garuda.

Ye, I'd want that. There's no way heavy artillery to spot on its own. I'd suggest increasing their power, but make them blind.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 13, 2017 01:07

All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
B62

B62

not sure if any body monitors these things but it seems to me that everyobody is playing as titans at the moment. I guess this is because the titans are currently overpowered. The new units fix their few weaknesse so they are now unstoppable. The krals are partiularly weak against the titans since burried units can now be seen and their "tankbuster" unit is too slow to be a threat to anything.
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

B62 wrote:not sure if any body monitors these things but it seems to me that everyobody is playing as titans at the moment. I guess this is because the titans are currently overpowered. The new units fix their few weaknesse so they are now unstoppable. The krals are partiularly weak against the titans since burried units can now be seen and their "tankbuster" unit is too slow to be a threat to anything.

Khrals are the ones actually to be underpowered. Their new units just simply don't give them the oomph needed to beat the Saps and the Guardian is a new tool to get rid of Pinzer and Garuda spam

[Avatar]
Wolfybear

[Avatar]
Wolfybear

LkASr wrote:
  join wang wrote:Can we implement a spotter system for artillery units pretty please. It would most likely result in a change in the meta and it would be interesting. It would also give kharldean players a way to close in on walkers without being forced to sacrifice a swarmer or Garuda.

Ye, I'd want that. There's no way heavy artillery to spot on its own. I'd suggest increasing their power, but make them blind.

Yes I have thought this would be a good addition as well, maybe not blind but significantly smaller than their attack range for sure, so other units have to see for them.
B62

B62

I think the borfly needs around 15 movement points and move after attack.
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

I think borfly is just about right. Higher movement would be better though not as well as move after attack given how cheap they are. However the real issue is the guardian is just awesome ... unfairly so. I think it should have its ground light attack reduced. Maybe as little as 5. At the moment the fact that they can't heal is almost irrelevant. They do so much damage for their cost I'm happy to treat them as throw away units. Even on low health they can still do 1 damage to a tank or cap a base or just get in the way. I still think the weakest new unit is the salamander even against sapiens where their plague has an effect they seem weak. Against titans they are just a waste of credits. Mantisse kick them off the map easily. Maybe increase their ground light attack or armour piercing.

Maybe the real problem is guardians are easy to use whereas the other new units require more finesse, so us lower ranks charge around the battle field with our guardians like young chess players with their queen missing the subtlety of the borfly and salamander.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
Forum Index » New Feature Request