[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Pay to win? Uniwars new business model
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
earth

[Avatar]
earth

makman wrote:Good solution! @earth: mirror games do not help as the opponent can choose another race than you had in the first match

Revenge mirror is same race too.

Cheers

Earth
[Avatar]
CHN.RKDTG

[Avatar]
CHN.RKDTG

volf wrote:that last little bit but that can be discussed and such. World of tanks operates in this fashion. Perhaps this could be implemented? Your ranked games rank would transform to a rank within your league possibly? Example: you are a master sergeant and you have 500 experience. Of all master sergeants you are ranked number 5. Something could be feasible I think. The problem with this model is it is a total makeover of the rank system. Its better than the 1st as it allows players to play players with the same units. Other possible problems remain balance as each new level of units still needs to be balanced (however since the goal is to create a grind scenario this could even be overlooked). It favors players who play more games.

I do not know how teams would look. Maybe teams have levels and ranks too? Or just open all units for team games.

All units should be available in tournaments. This gives players a taste of how exciting it is at the top.

These ideas, if implemented, should hook newer players by giving them a short term goal. It wont make people feel like they have no chance against players with better units. Or at least they have a chance once they get that unit themselves.

Please let me know your thoughts about this post

I think the way WOT is not suitable for uniwar, after all, they are two completely different game

ni hao wo shi xiao an:)
Forum Index » General Discussion