[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
upcoming balance changes April
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

Pento wrote:
  killermax636 wrote:
ANYTHING that has a lower price or a longer range than it is its counter, believe it or not. Shorter range, higher price and inability to repair make guardian a unit that you need to consider extremely carefully before you build one.

Advantages guardian:

Guardian can attack ALL Sapien units (except fuze) without receiving counter damage.
Within the average damage it causes normal terrain/mountain in order of cheap to expensive sapien unit with FIRST attack

Marine: 6/7
Engineer: 9/10
Fuze:8/9
Marauder:6/7
Bopper 9/10
Tank 4/5
Heli 4/5
Battery: 7/8

This unit is meant to be a TANK buster, but actually it can kill everything easily. With two guardians you can kill EVERY sapien unit in one round without receiving any counter damage. I don't see why you have to consider extremely to get it.
"High" price?!
It's fast!! cheap!! ( I prefer 3 guardians instead of two helis) and deals with everything.

tell that to the borfly rush in small maps in a kvt, motherf'kers just rek your plasma like it was nothing, 6 gh atk with 50% ap for 200 is too much, it's a bit unnoticeable with not having to attack after move, but it will if they get in range

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
dr. pepper

dr. pepper

LkASr wrote:
  Pento wrote:
  killermax636 wrote:
ANYTHING that has a lower price or a longer range than it is its counter, believe it or not. Shorter range, higher price and inability to repair make guardian a unit that you need to consider extremely carefully before you build one.

Advantages guardian:

Guardian can attack ALL Sapien units (except fuze) without receiving counter damage.
Within the average damage it causes normal terrain/mountain in order of cheap to expensive sapien unit with FIRST attack

Marine: 6/7
Engineer: 9/10
Fuze:8/9
Marauder:6/7
Bopper 9/10
Tank 4/5
Heli 4/5
Battery: 7/8

This unit is meant to be a TANK buster, but actually it can kill everything easily. With two guardians you can kill EVERY sapien unit in one round without receiving any counter damage. I don't see why you have to consider extremely to get it.
"High" price?!
It's fast!! cheap!! ( I prefer 3 guardians instead of two helis) and deals with everything.

tell that to the borfly rush in small maps in a kvt, motherf'kers just rek your plasma like it was nothing, 6 gh atk with 50% ap for 200 is too much, it's a bit unnoticeable with not having to attack after move, but it will if they get in range

I actually pointed this out in another thread, but borfly's are definitely hard to position. Seems fairly easy to maneuver around them without the borfly's ability to move before attacking.
Forum Index » General Discussion