[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Fuze
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Pento wrote:Ähm let me think...... swarmers, pinzer, plasma, tank, artillery. Cooper, Marauder (with both attacks), Eclipse, two Marines, a buried underling, speeder and nearly all the others as well.

And you have to be really lucky to kill five Mecha on a mountain with a fuze. Normally it's four.

MAA would be great. That would give it a real value.

Swarmers with their buff are closer. But they're also very squishy like the Fuze, and they do cost 50 more.

Pinzer / tank and artillery all cost way more than 200.

No one is gonna use two attacks on a mecha on a mountain from a marauder, because then you've got a marauder at 5 health waiting to die. (Probably just as good throwing away the 200 credits for the Fuze)

Speeder yes.

Two of any infantry, yes.

And, mantisse. (Again for 50 more)

So at the same price point, two of infantry. Otherwise you can spend 50 more for a mantisse or speeder or swarmer basically ...

But yeah. I'll still take MAA
Pento

Pento

But after I damage the Mecha on the mountain, what am I going to do with the fuze then???
I prefer to spend a little more and have a unit that serves on several occasions.

I guess we better just dream of MMA.
They won't give it to us....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 10, 2017 08:39

[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Pento wrote:But after I damage the Mecha on the mountain, what am I going to do with the fuze then???
I prefer to spend a little more and have a unit that serves on several occasions.

I guess we better just dream of MMA.
They won't give it to us....

Each map offers different opportunities .. the Fuze has his uses so yeah MAA is probably a pipe dream :p
Meetch V

Meetch V

Hey guys, so at first, I thought that fuze was horribly underpowered for the 200 credits it costs. That opinion was formed a day or two after I got the unit. Now, after playing it for about 2 weeks, I found out how to use it correctly. The fuze is an excellent anti GL unit, which can offer great support and a valuable gang up to your marines protecting it in the front. The fuze is also great for controlling area. If this thing gets in a swamp, it is just a tad bit worse than a marauder, except for 50 less. Guys, really fuze is excellent. However, it certainly needs a buff in attack against aerial, its current attack of 1 just can't cut it. This means that the fuze does 1 or sometimes even 0 damage against a Garuda, that is just unacceptable.
Forum Index » General Discussion