[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Spookyhouse devs Q and A
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

scp-079 wrote:Submerged is UNCOMPLETED,dont you think that put it in R game was a mistake? There are toooo many bugs,even more than before...

post bugs here : http://forum.uniwar.com/posts/list/3030.page

Subs are completed, but will ofc be adjusted as all other units as the meta evolves with the introduction of new units

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
llllllllll

llllllllll

To the devs from Spooky House Games:

I hope you guys realise that this game is a gold mine if your thinking about profit that is. Please, please dont make it the same as every other strategic game in the market right now. Don`t make it all cartoon-flashy-HQ-1million options type of game. Please keep it simple on first look but complicated when played. You can change tons of stuff in it withouth destroying the quality and difficulty it allready has. For example you can make daily quests for unicoins, new campaing missions, make the AI more smarter, make more tournaments etc. I know that you guys know how to do your job, but my only advice to you is to spend money on making the game more popular and bring more people in instead of making it flashy and cartoony. I played clash of kings when the game was alot more simple in graphics and options but what it become now makes me dizzy everytime i think of starting to play it again. The fact that it has a million things in it and that i have to spend hours to understand what button is for what and what building and units are usefull or useless for forces me to just delete the game and dont bother anymore with it. Before it was easyer to understand what this game is all about but it was a challenge to develop a winning strategy and utilize the "simple at first look" units and buildings and this made me play it for months. Anyway thats my only request for you guys. I know you will do a good job, but if you want to make the game the best one there is consider the opinion of the veteran and most active players ( not that i`m a veteran but i love this game and i really want to see it become popular and perfectlly balanced )
Have a great day and keep up the good work.
[Avatar]
StarryBlink

[Avatar]
StarryBlink

In short this game has a potential to be a StarCraft cellphone version.
And a Da Vinci 's quote “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" is true for this game.
There's a great value in this game UniWar.
Please take a great care of it.
Make it like chess, simple but can be played for millenniums and still be playing.
Forum Index » General Discussion