[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Make Your Own Maps - How To Tutorial
Forum Index » General Discussion
rakielis

rakielis

id like to make some maps if the devs could make it available again.
[Avatar]
lantry

[Avatar]
lantry

I'd just like to revive this dead topic. the link provided no longer works. is it no longer available, or has it been moved? I would really like to get into mapping.
bryan

bryan

Mew2468 wrote:
  Legimancer wrote:
  Mew2468 wrote:
I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about...try "earlyaccess.javaground.com:44 3" (without the quotations) as the server, and the username and password they gave you as the username and password. This info was in the email they sent you (at least, it was for me).

its "earlyaccess.javaground.com:44 3" (no quotes) no space between 44 and 3

Ack, that was the forum screwing up what I post...

Thx!! It helped me
markus_b

markus_b

I tried to connect to 'http://earlyaccess.javaground.com:443/' but just get an error.
karm

karm

This system of creating the maps is EXTRAORDINARILY complicated and unhelpful, I haven't been bake to get the link onto my computer, nor make any clear progress in doing so. If it's possible, PLEASE just make the map editor a simple easy to use tool that's on the iPhone app that is in the menu in-game, that would help clear up the process A LOT. Also, is there a way to turn off the HD graphic? I prefer the older style, as the colors and style makes it harder to differentiate players/zones and makes it harder to comprehend what's going on in the battle field, I would LOVE to just go back to the older graphics, THANKS!
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

This post is outdated and contains old information no longer relevant and just plain wrong - since map editor is built into the game from version 1.5.x.
The map editor IS now a "simple to use tool" in-game

Post is locked.

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Forum Index » General Discussion