[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Khraleans. Youre favorite khralena unit and why
Forum Index » Khraleans
whats your favorite khralean unit
Infected Human 1% [ 1 ]
Spyder 11% [ 8 ]
Swarmer 21% [ 16 ]
Infector 8% [ 6 ]
Garuda 17% [ 13 ]
Pinzer 13% [ 10 ]
Wyrm 26% [ 20 ]
Leviathan 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 76
anonym551653

anonym551653

I voted ponder because of they are actually better than the plasma tanks in my book. Since the titans don't need much more anti air while the khraleans do, switching out their stats will be better as the ponders stats are better with the healing, and the khraleans have little non air anti air.
anonym551653

anonym551653

*pinzers @$&#ing auto correct
[Avatar]
killermax636

[Avatar]
killermax636

Swarmers for now and always, of course. One or two may seem fragile, but once the swarmers swarm up as a large swarm, they can devour anything that stands in the way. With decent fire aid, even Plasmas and other tough guys will turn into ashes!
amidama

amidama

Infector is the best unit in this game as for me.
first is everlasting (in real game at least, hehe) plague! it deals something like 5-10 damage per turn even on a small map. Not much units may deliver similar damage! Another thing is a repair of x3 and keeping in mind that khraleans units like pinzer and garuda have x2 repair, it means 6 hp per unit repearing per turn. repearing pinzer may absorb damage from artilery and tank and helicopter, just sitting there and healing. same with garuda against bunch of helicopters. for saps making engineer will give only a +2 hp per turn, unlike +6 for garuda.
infector may stand far from targets. plague will spread by itself from retrearing units and healing may be done far away from enemies.
another thing is a infecting mariners, which gives you a +100 credits, and to enemy -100 credits, for a total difference of 200 credits between you and enemy. and mariners are actually used, unlike underling (sometimes) and mech(rarely).

So in total for spending 300 credits we got a 200 credits per infecting and 10-20 hp difference (you-enemy) per turn. its an absolute winner. the only problem is that im always loosing the infector before it does any useful, hehe

what i would do is to allow plague to spread on own units, underlings.
they are absolutely useless anyway, but with this they will deal more damage by plague, than tuey couls do by themself.

Hakumen
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

The new pinzer is the definition of awesome. What's your favorite thing about it? It's good against almost everything, like a plasma, but has a 2 repair rate, and is therefore better than a plasma, and can achieve a 6 repair rate with an infected, where as the plasma gets a measly 2 with an assimilator.

"But.... Garuda are so awesome... They kill pinzers! Therefore they are better!". Nope. Because swarmer out swarm garuda, but nothing out swarms pinzer. If your garuda hit my pinzer, it would do 2 damage, and receive little counterattack. But if swarmers hit the garuda, no counterattack. That's why the pinzer is better. And yes, I'm aware garuda can destroy swarmers, but no one is just going leave one in range.
Not to mention, garuda have to be shielded in k v t, because they can get shot down by eclipse. What shots down pinzers? Nothing.
" that's just k v t and k v k, everyone knows k v s is the hardest!"
OK, so pinzers get hit by helicopters, I'll give you that. But garuda gets shot down by infantry, which is CHEAPER and more dangerous to khrals. Not pinzer. And garuda take way more damage from the cheaper unit then a pinzer would from a helicopter.

" 6 repair rate.... But only with infectors! Therefore, they are the best!". Let's put it this way. Pinzer without infectors is still awesome and has 2 repair rate. Infectors without pinzer is useless, except maybe in k v s. Maybe if you use him with a garuda, but still not by itself. Honestly, its not even all that great without another unit with a 2 repair rate. It only would heal you for 1 more than an engineer. My point is, its not good by itself, its only awesome with a unit that's already awesome (I admit, the garuda is cool, but not as much as the pinzer)
And they get insta-killed by artillery. Say goodbye to 300 credits.

"Wyrms are awesome, they've got range and they can move after attack!". Yep. Not to mention they destroy helicopters. They can eliminate swarmers. They can even beat up pinzers! They can destroy plasmas, and eclipses! ....Untill the enemy gets artillery. Then they are useless. The pinzer is never useless.

" Swarmers and underling are awesome! They both dominate walkers!". After the update, swarmers are wimps. Underling are cool, but they don't even compare to the power of a pinzer. 5 buried underling aren't likely to kill a pinzer, and that's the sad truth. Given terrain, they can, but that's a huge given.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Dec 29, 2015 15:38

[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

"But the underling kills walkers!". Yep, but they aren't a permanent solution. Pinzers are.

I think it's kind of funny that the infected human has as many votes as the leviathan. Shows how useful the leviathan is.

The infected human is pretty cool. I'd vote for it, but most sapiens would purposely make them lose health before you can use them.

Don't even get me started on the leviathan.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 05, 2016 04:04

keymaster2

keymaster2

i voted garudas because they are very useful with high mobility.they are also strong against swarmers.i would chose salamder if it was a choice though
xuli

xuli

wyrm is absolutely the most powerful unit of Khraleans. I love to build one and use it as if the leader
of the whole army.
The Impaler

The Impaler

I like salamander, its the swiss army knife for khral!

Member of the balance team
Highest Score: 2685
Highest Rank: #4
Current Rank: N/A
Highest Championship Ranking: 4th
Highest Tournament Ranking: 4th
Current Record: 131W, 14D, 4L
Winner of Duaneski's mapmaker challenge
Winner of Angkor's 2v2 Grand mapmaking challenge
Winner of Lkasr's 3-Minute Tournament
[WWW]
IvanK

IvanK

The Impaler wrote:I like salamander, its the swiss army knife for khral!

I agree but I'm still big sucker for pinzers
duaneski |TT|

duaneski |TT|

I mean. Underling is where it's at.

Need to kill a marine? Underling.

Need to kill a speeder? Two underlings.

Need to kill a plasma tank? Buried underlings.

Need to kill a helicopter? Something something behind underlings.

They're the perfect unit. Useful in every situation
sparadrap

sparadrap

MY favourite unit is the kraken. It's hard to use. but it's a beast if you can use it against titan if there is bases next to water.
Forum Index » Khraleans