[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Do Saps always beat Khrals?
Forum Index » Sapiens
Sphink

Sphink

I think instead of boosting or nerfing the heli, garauda, or swarmer. The nerf/boost needs to happen on the lower end of the spectrum. I think the marine is just slightly overpowered. Giving the underling an arial attack might not be the best idea because with the resurface bonus they would probably be stronger then a marine (vs. Arial). I think nerfing the marine alittle would also help in sapian vs. Sapian match-up making marines less usefull so it's not a marine spam-fest with a few heli's. You get a whole lot of unit for 100cr when you get a marine.

Any boosting to the underling has to have drawbacks. Give it a +2 arial but a -1 to ground light, mobility, and defence. I think just giving it an arial attack and leaving all other stats would make something else off balance.

In my opinion...

Good luck, Have fun!

My biased opinions are open-minded.
-Sphink
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

I think underlings not being able to attack aerial is pretty normal to me, but cyber-underlings having an air attack? What the crap?
And yeah, I think you got it right here, nerf the marine. They ARE the best AA unit when placed on a mountain, cost/power wise (eclipse not 4x more powerful, but does cost x4)

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
MasonC

MasonC

Forget my helicopter comment. If the if the helicopter is changed it would make the krals to strong. if the marine is made worse then if you look at a sapians vs krals game the krals will smash them. So it can't be solved without making the sapians to weak as far as I can tell if this is another stupid idea then I am open to flaming.
[Avatar]
Nixflix

[Avatar]
Nixflix

It depends how weak you make the marines

Sorry if i offended you
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Why would I flame? You're just admitting a mistake you made.
Like I said in another post I WAS too harsh on you, so again sorry for that.

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
Forum Index » Sapiens