[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
WORLD CHAMPION
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Would you like that?
Yes 85% [ 11 ]
Yes, but only one general tier, without middle and light class 15% [ 2 ]
no :-( 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13
[Avatar]
Angkor

[Avatar]
Angkor

/quick note/ I know, I know none of these ideas I post will ever gonna happen, but dreaming is an addictive thing, right? Let us dream.

WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT
The idea is to allow players to players could hold titles similar as fight masters hold.
There'd be 3 classes:
HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD (ranked from no #1 solo to the last possible rank he can get in random ranked match... about 200 lower now?)
MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD (ranked about 2100 to 2500?)
LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD (ranked all below 2100)

Now, if you'd hold the current x-weight champion of the world status, you'd get some fancy trophy sign as well as chat color.
If you'd lose the title, your stats should still have info 'held x-weight champion of the world title until ----.--.--, unbeaten in -- glorious duels.

HOW WOULD IT WORK?
- you turn your world championship option on/off right next to number of ranked matches in your profile
- if it's on: until you play random ranked with anyone else, nothing changes.
- if you'll meet the current x-weight champion of the world in your random ranked, here it goes:
*THE GAME POPPS OUT WITH REVENGE MATCH SIMUTANEOUSLY, similar to tourney events (regular 24h time)
*IF YOU WIN BOTH GAMES, YOU'RE THE WORLD CHAMPION NOW! (then, while matching an opponent for you, you'll be treated as you had highest possible rank in your tier - if heavyweight, as you had even rank with a current no1 ladder man)
*IF YOU WIN ONLY ONE... well it's debatable. I'd say it shouldn't matter nor to current title helder nor to his win counts. But some might say that who won faster gets everything. Up to your imagination.
*IF YOU LOSE, THE WORLD CHAMP GETS +1 glorious victory in his/her chart and some unicoins.

Whatcha guys think about it?
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Great idea

http://forum.uniwar.com/posts/list/2232.page
The Impaler

The Impaler

+1

Member of the balance team
Highest Score: 2685
Highest Rank: #4
Current Rank: N/A
Highest Championship Ranking: 4th
Highest Tournament Ranking: 4th
Current Record: 131W, 14D, 4L
Winner of Duaneski's mapmaker challenge
Winner of Angkor's 2v2 Grand mapmaking challenge
Winner of Lkasr's 3-Minute Tournament
[WWW]
dr. pepper

dr. pepper

I like the general idea without the boxing references. I'd prefer something like Starcraft that has tiers like grand masters, masters, platinum, gold, silver, bronze, etc.
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

battle of the pogchamps

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
Forum Index » New Feature Request