[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Ads after each turn
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions
Redfog

Redfog

Why do ads pop up every few turns despite the game number not being maxed out on a new account? Is this done purposefully and if so, which purchase will make this go away?
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

i looked at your profile.. and you have 28 games and 25 gameslots.. so its no wonder why you get ads

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Redfog

Redfog

simsverd wrote:i looked at your profile.. and you have 28 games and 25 gameslots.. so its no wonder why you get ads

thanks for your answer but that's not the account I am talking about (I don't get ads on that one probs because tournament games don't count towards that limit regarding ads iirc). I was talking about a new account I created. My assumption currently is that because of the fact that I used the same device for that account that these games are counted towards my limit as well and therefore ads are shown to prevent an exploit of maybe creating dozens of accounts just to up the limit? If that is the reason would a new player creating an account on a "new" device also see ads? I'm asking because a friend of mine would like to dive into the game but isn't so keen on a game that shows ads after every turn taken. I hope you understand what I mean
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

i understand what you mean.

i also dont know if the linked accounts are taken into account here, but its a reasonable explenation.

But... i dont see your problem (or your friends).

You get free unicoins for completing each stage in the campaign and also free unicoins for taking turns and winning games online.. you can easily purchase gameslots so you dont have to see much ads.... how much free do you really want... the game is not free to develop...

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Redfog

Redfog

yes I see. I know that there is a lot of effort being made both in development and in maintenance of the game although it's hard for me to estimate the server cost. I think I didn't make my point clear though. Assuming my friend creates a new account, would this person see ads after each turn as well and if so, would a purchase make them disappear (because I didn't find a "remove ads" purchase in the ingame store)?
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

you get ads if you are above your max number of gameslots... purchasing more slots remove those ads.
Also some of the units and purchasable... or you can build them by watching an ad.

[Email]
Redfog

Redfog

yes I know that, I have purchased all of them myself (partially through earned, partially through purchased coins) except for the salamander, I just wanted to know if this was an issue about new accounts (since the game itself is for free now)
wolkenwand

wolkenwand

Redfog wrote:yes I know that, I have purchased all of them myself (partially through earned, partially through purchased coins) except for the salamander, I just wanted to know if this was an issue about new accounts (since the game itself is for free now)

looks like new account that register after particular date will seeing the ads regardless of their game slots, not confirmed this myself yet but i deduce it based from the answer from SpookHouse in uniwar google playstore:
Reviewer:
"Incessant advertisements in game, no way to remove them. I paid for this game! Also fog of war is no longer real due to undos."
Answer:
"October 9, 2017
Dear Richard, if you've registered in the UniWar game before the 1st of August 2017 you should not see the ad. If the issue happens, please, write us at support@uniwar.com and we will fix it. All the best, Elena - Spooky House Studios Support"
If this is true then i think spookyhouse should reconsider to sell ads removal in store
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions