[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Mystery
Forum Index » UniWar: Origins
En¿gma

En¿gma

The scene was a gruesome one. Blood, limbs and bones covered a big patch of the grassy area. The poor guy was all over the place. As usual, people started gathering around the crime scene, glancing over shoulders, slowing down their morning runs as they passed by.
"Damn sapiens." Muttered the detective. Didn't they have any better way of starting the day than staring at a torn, dead body?
He looked around for evidence of any wrongdoing. If the man was killed before splattering on the ground, it was gonna be real hard to prove. He looked up towards the higher floors of the building.
"Agent Lodeous, what floor did you say he..."fell" from?" Asked the detective Simsverd.
"The very top floor, Detective." Sims looked troubled by this. He closed his eyes and massaged his temples with his indexes. Lodeous had never seen him like that, this meant something went spectacularly wrong. The crowd was getting larger, even some damned khrals started taking an interest in the accident. Of course they would, stupid, bloodthirsty bugs.
The detective started walking back to his marauder when he noticed the confusion in the agent's eyes. He stopped and sighed. "You have no clue do you? That over there.." and he waved his arms trying to encompass all of the pieces of flesh "..that body used to belong to Xavi."

To be continued...
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

--

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 05, 2017 22:30

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
OmegaD

OmegaD

LOL. Nice.
Forum Index » UniWar: Origins