[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
War report - what is 'time used'
Forum Index » Frequently Asked Questions
Cidster

Cidster

Hi @ all.

Could not find this explained anywhere in the game or here in the forum (sorry in case I overlooked it).

In the war report:
What do the two values after 'time used' mean?

They don't show the average turn time for both parties and also not the times used in the latest round, because in a tournament game I got '1d 18h 10m vs 1d 16h 25m' while the 12-hour turn limit was never exceeded.

They also do not show the total time used by the enemy and friendly player / team, because in a game where I definitely used more than minutes it currently says '2d 12h 1m vs <1m'

Finally, there are games where the second value is bigger than the first, which means it's also not something like 'time used overall vs time used last round'.

I could probably just keep experimenting but hopefully someone can answer this easily?
[Avatar]
EnnuiGoblin

[Avatar]
EnnuiGoblin

"Time Used" indicates how much time has elapsed for each player in that particular game.

For example:
https://imgur.com/a/r4DqH

In this game, I took a total of 14 hours and 56 minutes to complete my turns so far, whereas my opponent has taken 6 hours and 31 minutes.

Check out my Youtube channel "EnnuiGoblin Games" to watch coverage of Uniwar Tournaments, strategy tactics, and livestream events.

Youtube: www.youtube.com/c/EnnuiGoblinGames

Twitter: @EnnuiGoblin
[Email]
Cidster

Cidster

Ah, ok, thanks for clarifying. That is actually what I would expect and in war reports of finished games it works fine.

I was just irritated because during active games the used time is clearly not always shown correctly (many games show my elapsed time even in later rounds as <1m) but that is just during an active game, after the game ends the shown times change to plausible values.
Forum Index » Frequently Asked Questions