[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Legacy UniWar rules and gameplay
Forum Index » New Feature Request
HUDisplay

HUDisplay

As a longtime player, I'd really like to see a legacy UniWar mode. The new units are great. Tweaking the cost and strength of the original units for balance, I'm not thrilled with. I still think Eclipses should repair 1 HP each turn. I still think Walkers should cost 750. It just isn't the same anymore. Unless there's a legacy UniWar mode! More specifically, prohibit the new units, restore the original units to their legacy values. I would be totally for that. Thanks.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 25, 2018 21:23

Jin-Gitaxias

Jin-Gitaxias

Legacy matches would be a cool thing. Also a great way for new players to learn. Since they wouldn't have to buy the units immediately (or be pestered by ads)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 20, 2018 10:17

Phill_the_ll

Phill_the_ll

Yes! I would love this!
[Avatar]
Pero

[Avatar]
Pero

Modes in general would be great. Ok, maybe not like fully programmable Warcraft/Starcraft map editor but something where bit more events can be added, units restricted (like in early campaigns) or unit stats tweaked. With recent increase of challenge maps there would be both map makers to make them and players to play them.
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

HUDisplay wrote:As a longtime player, I'd really like to see a legacy UniWar mode. The new units are great. Tweaking the cost and strength of the original units for balance, I'm not thrilled with. I still think Eclipses should repair 1 HP each turn. I still think Walkers should cost 750. It just isn't the same anymore. Unless there's a legacy UniWar mode! More specifically, prohibit the new units, restore the original units to their legacy values. I would be totally for that. Thanks.

Sorry.. cant see that ever happen..
What would be the incentive for the developers to put in effort in making the game more complex to new users without any earnings from it?
...and what would be the "baseline"..? the units have been updated numerous times...

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

I agree i doubt this will happen but as for a baseline i think that is reasonably easy to identify. It's the point just before any of the new units were added.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
Forum Index » New Feature Request