[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
A list of game improvements
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Xarvis

Xarvis

1. A statistic graph where you can see the score progression over the past, lets say 100 games. Many chess games have it and its always wonderful to see your own progress or the one of your enemy

2. When creating a game on a team map with closed slots, it will show the playing capacity incorrectly, for example: 1/5 ready, even when only 1 slot is open.

3. When judging team maps, the different colors are always confusing, and everyone Ive talked to about it agrees. It would be wonderful if opposite sides could be made more distinct. Maybe even the option to toggle between a basic view, where all colors of Team 1 are red and Team 2 are black, or maybe shades of those colors.

4. When going to browse maps, there is no option to play them. You need to copy the link, paste them in a chat and only then there is a play button

5. The possibility of renaming your archived games is something many of us wish for (mentioned already in the forum, vut it hasnt been implemented, so moht as well repeat it )

6. When going to search map by name, it shouldnt be dependent on the map size selected for browsing. Often I had failed to find my maps because of this limitation

7. More chat emojis! They are so cute :love

8. Lastly, a wish that is more about gameplay than a technical aspect: Upgraded units! It would be cool if units could get very unique upgrades after veteran 12. What comes to mind for me is: Instantly heal completely - extra movement and vision- extra heal - double move - move after attack - automatically heal by repair rate every turn - extra range. Some units already have some of those attributes, in which case it they could already have this upgrade by default. So lets say defaut repair rate is 1. Speeders have that doextra heal upgrade already. Then there are also negative attributes, like -1 heal. In other words: the specialities of each unit to be visible as unit perks, and the ability to attain extra perks after veteran 12.
Forum Index » New Feature Request