[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Veteran improvement.
Forum Index » New Feature Request
tommecc

tommecc

Hello,
In a very recent game I got a fuze with a II level veterancy, I thought I cold use it as a really better unit than the normal one but then I realized that there is no way! Despite the II level veterancy that unit will die as quick as the normal one, exactly in the same way, a II level fuze at 7 healt will be killed in 1 shot by a normal fuze at 10, exactly like a normal fuze at 7... The +1 damage dealed to the attacker doesn't justify that I have to take more care about the veteran unit, even if it is at II level.
Looking in the forum (but probably not too well) I didn't found any suggestion regarding the +1 and +2 improvement of the defense value of a veteran unit, and I'm asking why such a easy way to improve veteran usability was even not suggested, while to me sounds like it should be already commonly implemented in veterancy.
The only exception probably would be the converted units as to gain veterancy they must count as 200 credits units (I cannot think should be easy to obtain a II level converted mecha on the mountains having the same defense value as a plasma...)

Tommecc
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

http://forum.uniwar.com/posts/list/2811.page

It was discussed a few times. Not sure this specific idea was mentioned. I still think the simplest is to gain the 1hp as you level up but +1 to defence could also work. I agree though something in this area should be enhanced

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
Forum Index » New Feature Request