[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Undo Reward system
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

I have an idea: how about reward system that encourages players to try to not use as much undo as possible. Here's how do I think of it as:

Undo Count:

0-1: x3 reward multiplier
2-4: x2 reward multiplier
6-8: x1.5 reward multiplier

Feel free for feedback

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

If I'm honest it would have no effect on me. I've bought everything and am simply amassing credits for the next shiny thing.

however I'm probably on the wrong side of this argument, I think there should be more undo not less. I want undo in the same way you undo changes to a text file. Ctrl+z every move back to the start of the turn. Undo last move or start again seems odd to me. put redo in while you're at it

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

It's not for the undo itself, it's for getting credits quicker and be able to pay for other contents in the store without the need for ads faster. Most of my spending are from map tokens and archived games and I rarely get to spend the rest on what I content I could buy next.

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
Forum Index » New Feature Request