[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Basement Shootout
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

I will post that two players are in a shootout in the basement. The shootouts will occur in the basement.

Participants will not be named prior to the shootout. The exact time will not be announced.

Shootouts will occur roughly every 3-4 hours starting at 1200 EST on Friday and ending at 1800 EST on Sunday.

When the two names are told that their duel has started, the first player to show up in the basement and write "Bang!" Will win the duel. The other player is eliminated.

I will post here the list of players participating in the duel. If you want to be added to a current or future shootout, let me know via PM in game.

If you do not want to be included, please know that I really do not care at all. I look forward to your pacifist girly face being shot real good like.

DRAW!!
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

angkor
batteries
bus draiva
cheese
cosbydog
Davydx7
Doc Holliday
eikonoklastes
fractalf
Fuzzy eukaryote
galacticAC
Jeff79
LKASR
lodeous
lllllllllll
notoriousVIK
Overkill
pieman3259
Prime Carrot
Red Right Hand
Rocca666
shadowshade
simsverd
Sloan
Snan
Sniggih
soulrever
Steve1178
TheDragon
The Impaler2
Wrongo
Xarvis
Zardecil

DEAD (number of duels participated in):
Pashaka (1)

Alive (number of duels survived)
miamimoose (1)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 06, 2018 23:40

cheese |TT|

cheese |TT|

Haha! Totally awesome.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

*** High noon has arrived to the quiet desert town. A hushed throng of locals anxiously looks on as miamimoose hawks chew into his spittoon. The ring echoes through the hushed crowd, and miamimoose glares across at Pashaka: "this town ain't big enough for the both of us!" Pashaka slowly lifts his head, tipping his black rimmed hat. "Miamimoose, today it all ends for you. There's a new sheriff in town!" As the crowd gasps, the two duelists take their stance. A moment passes, and only one of the two will walk away alive. The town crier shouts out: "DRAW!" ***

Quick on the draw, miamimoose deftly swings his Hand cannon forward, in one motion aiming and releasing the hammer. Pashaka is hit squarely in his sternum, and crumbles to the ground lifelessly. Miamimoose coolly inhales the smoke from his pistol before returning it to its holster. As the crowd disperses, a familiar face stoops by Pashaka's remains...

*** Eikonoklastes had a feeling Pashaka wasn't going to walk away this time. As that first duel ended, eikonoklastes quickly scurried to Pashaka's motionless body to secure his revolver. Later, he confronted his long time arch-nemesis: angkor. Eikonoklastes had once caught angkor kissing his daughter behind the saloon, and had vowed revenge.

With a dead-man's pistol in hand, vengeance wafted through the air. Eikonoklastes tapped angkor on the shoulder in the middle of that same saloon, "You filthy curr, your time has come!" Angkor flashed his infamous smile: "old man, I haven't had the last taste of your girl's lips quite yet." The patrons backed away, bellowing out a unified "DRAW!" ***
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Pieman is standing in the corner as the duel begins, trying to stay out of anyone's way. Doc Holliday busts in through the front door, shouts "now THIS is a party!!" And kicks pieman squarely in his testicles
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Elsewhere, @fractalf at target practice discharges his pistol at the line of bottles directly ahead. He misses wildly, instead striking a metal canteen in the hands of @Miamimoose. The bullet ricochets and strikes fractalf squarely in his undercarriage. He drops to the ground, bleeding from his dispatched nether regions. Miamimoose walks over and kicks him playfully in the head.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Yes. Nut shots are prominently featured here.
Forum Index » General Discussion