[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Something to waste money on
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

As with many of the players that have been around for a while, I have nothing left to buy and yet I still collect 100s of Unicoins per month. I can't transfer them because they are earned not bought and the cost of new units/items when/if they arrive are insignificant (or they'd be too expensive for newer players). What is needed are ways to waste coins.

When you've bought everything then you'll have selected your favourite colour and force a colour on your opponent. However you often see the message "To <user>, we are unable to change your opponent color because he has the same priority as you."

The Priority Decider fixes that.

It is an unsigned 32 bit integer i.e. 0 - 4,294,967,295. You spend Unicoins 1 to 1 to make it larger (it'll take a really long time to get close to the max). If both players have the bought "Choose your opponent color" (or anything else that could be contested) then this value comes into effect and breaks a tie.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
[Avatar]
Paul5678

[Avatar]
Paul5678

I think that's a splendid idea.
The Impaler

The Impaler

thats hilarious lol. as a somewhat related note, i dont have any colours on my second (and only active) account, because i got sick of seeing messages over and over about what colour i get

Member of the balance team
Highest Score: 2685
Highest Rank: #4
Current Rank: N/A
Highest Championship Ranking: 4th
Highest Tournament Ranking: 4th
Current Record: 131W, 14D, 4L
Winner of Duaneski's mapmaker challenge
Winner of Angkor's 2v2 Grand mapmaking challenge
Winner of Lkasr's 3-Minute Tournament
[WWW]
Forum Index » New Feature Request