[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
New Race - The XII
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Indisguise

Indisguise

UW Race 10 - The XII

Watcher IIIIOIIOOOIIIOO report:
"The insectoid race multiplies rapidly.... underneath the surface their numbers grow exponentially. The metal and flesh bipedals will soon be overwhelmed. Threat level IIOOOIIIIOOOO....•" .... "Transmission concluded."

Redeemer IO rose slowly, the message passing through its consciousness.

"Harbinger I, recommendation for intervention for assessment and culling, as required by our mandate."

Harbinger I paused, staring out into the cosmos. The XII had grown in numbers... but this venture would stretch them very thin across their assigned sectors. Still, the insectoids had proven more resilient than they had expected. Their ability to multiply and travel through space.... certainly they posed a grave threat to all life.

"The XII will act in accordance with our directive. We must maintain our presence throughout our sector. Send the Expedition team..... "

"And, IO.. prepare my ship. I shall join them."

Watcher
Amphibian
Cost 100
Can capture bases
Mobility 11
Underground mobility: 9
Vision 5
Underground vision: 4
GL 5
GH 2
Air 1
Aq 4
Amph 4
Range 1
Def 5
Repair rate 1

Special force:
Bury
Resurface bonus: +2

AP 5% aquatic

Seeker
Aerial
Cost 325
Can not capture bases
Mobility 12
Vision 3
GL 5
GH 7
Air 7
Aq 3
Range 1
Def 9
Repair rate 2

Special force: may choose to teleport only after attacking. Unit will enter cooldown same as Titan TP. Ability cooldown: 1 round.

Redeemer
GL
Cost 250
Can capture bases
Mobility 9
Vision 2
GL 4
GH 2
Air 1
Aq 3
Range 2
Def 8
Repair rate 1

AP 25% aerial

Special force: at the start of your turn, all adjacent units heal 1 HP. (Stacks with additional redeemers)

Harbinger
GH
Cost 550
Can not capture bases
Mobility 9
Vision 1
GL 13
GH 8
Air 8
Aq 8
Range 1
Def 12
Repair rate 0

Move after attack: 6

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 10, 2018 14:31

Indisguise

Indisguise

I was actually thinking that the Redeemers would choose to fight alongside the titans and sapiens... except against the XII.

And because of that, thought it would make sense to give Khral a new unit too. I'll add my favorite khral unit here in a bit
Forum Index » New Feature Request