[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
"no video available at the moment, try again"
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions
pyro4lif

pyro4lif

Please help, I keep getting this error when I try to watch ads to build special units! it has been doing it all day. I restarted my phone twice and even re installed the game. nothing seems to work. any help and advice would be greatly appreciated! I may lose some games because of this lol
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

I'm not certain of the feature as I have had all the units as soon as they came out, but if I remember correctly this is an option you get in game when you try to build a unit you don't have.

If you have 15+ credits then you can spend them on "build unit tokens" in the shop that gives you the same feature.
If you have enough credits you could buy the units or the set.

--------------------
If you go to the bank and use the "Watch ad" for 5 credits does that work? If does then that gives you an alternative income and you can buy "build unit tokens". Watch ad is working for me. It may also help someone debug things.

P.s. It would help to know your device, OS and Uniwar version

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
IvanK

IvanK

wookieontheweb wrote:P.s. It would help to know your device, OS and Uniwar version

It's probably not a device or software issues, more likely pyro is at location advertisers are not interested in or some ad bot put him in category with less ads available.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 05, 2018 07:28

conberd

conberd

I have been having this issue for several days now. I am in the same area and using the same device. No ads are available. A few of my friends are also having this problem in other areas of the country (CA, IL, MN).

Is something going wrong on the back end? Is there a work around? I'm running low on coins to buy tokens!
conberd

conberd

It seems to be working now!
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions