[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
New class of unit ideas.
Forum Index » New Feature Request
DragonKing420

DragonKing420

So I just have these inovative ideas for new classes. I haven’t gone as far as customizing each classes unit but I would love for at least one of them to make it on the game.

FEEL FREE TO EDIT ANYTHING, ANYWAY

Ghost class:
Invisible unit. (Cannot be seen by enemy except with another spectral unit(ghost class).
Cannot attack or take damage in spectral form, unless by another spectral form.
Can possess enemy basic units in spectral form for up to three turns.
After third turn of possession, will either die instantly, or return to spectral form next to start base, or someowhere else, with or without damage to health.
In possession form you can attack and take damage.
Increases and or decreases to defense and or attack can be implemented.

Grenadier class:
Haven’t considered defense. Depends on what unit is, heavy or light infantry.
Ground unit.
Shoots two spaces away and all six spaces touching shot space recieves low to medium splash damage.
Ariel units and ships will no create splash damage.
Water spaces will not create splash damage.
Or shoots only 4-5 spaces away, but keep splash damage.
Splash damage is the main purpose of this class.

Bomber class:
Cannot attack ariel or hover units.
If so, just as bopper and gaurdian are same class as fuze, cannot attack them as well.
Or just can’t attack heli, eclipse, garuda.
High heavy infantry damage.
Mild light infantry damage.
Low defense.

Spy class:
Support unit.
Super vision range.
Low defense no attack
(Unless you add, snipe ability to snipe only healer units from afar).
Can convince enemy basic unit to attack enemy friendly unit for regular attack and reprocussion damage or without reprocussion.
Or can make enemy basic unit not attack next turn.
Maybe add to where you can command selection a see enemy points when moved next to a certain type of enemy unit.

Sheild class:
Support unit.
Medium defense no attack.
Can camo one unit for invisibility one turn or no damage one turn from specific unit types or all units.
Can add high damage resistance to specific or any unit for one turn as command when next to unit.

Thank you for reading my ideas. I hope they will be considered seriously. You can manage the abilities and defense and attack any way you want these are just rough draft ideas that hit me on the spot. I would love to be apart of the game, more involved.

P.s I love uniwar with a burning passion.

P.s.s the turret space idea i read in another forum is an awesome idea.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Feb 16, 2019 04:46

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

It's good that people come up with fresh ideas but don't hold your breath, these things take ages to come to fruition and rarely in the ways you initially expect though the more ideas the better!

In these cases I think ghost and spy have too many similarities to the assimilation abilities of the healer class, with ghost far too close to buried.

Area affects have been discussed before, though they could destroy XS and S maps as almost all usable space would be attackable by a single unit.

The shield idea is fairly original though I worry it might be exploitable to make walkers and other normally low defence units invincible.

It interesting to read some of the suggestions from a decade ago...

http://forum.uniwar.com/posts/list/409.page#2210
Since then we've had:
New tiles:
Cities, Roads, bridges, ocean, swamp, reef

New Units:
Blasters (bopper, borfly, guardian)
Amphibious (manitsse, salamander, Fuze)
Subs (submarine, kraken, skimmer)

Other stuff:
Colours, flags, Ad, infinite undo (wow did that generate some arguments), UW TV, in game mail, map editor, and more.

I can't find it but I'm sure there was a post by Xavi around then that showed pretty much this list and the next thing on it in terms of units was terrain modifiers.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
DragonKing420

DragonKing420

Thanks for the feedback. Any of the variables could be arranged but you know, like the shielder can null damage to one unit and be in the way to block passage and damage with high defense. Or like heal one point and null 2 damage next turn. You know people read these forums and rare occasions they get modified into the updates differently. I’m hoping somebody takes one and runs with it. You understand that.
Forum Index » New Feature Request