[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Go to Hell, episode 2 (read before mission 2)
Forum Index » User Generated Maps
duaneski |TT|

duaneski |TT|

-----

"See? Now isn't that easy? Just walk in the front door. Once you're inside 'Hell' all you need to do is navigate the trapped souls and hostile forces of oblivion until you reach a safe-ish space."

"I ****ing hate you."

"Listen, Keith... And I mean this. All of our existence as we know it is resting on your shoulders. If you're thinking 'how do they not have someone better prepared for this?' Well. We have some really well trained marines. But they haven't seen what you've seen and survived it."

"You mean the face of Hell?"

"Sure, kid. You've seen what's coming. You're a survivor. I read your file. Says you're something of a dipshit. A big roiling pile of miamimoose if ever there were such a thing. You might not be the warrior we deserve, but you're what we have."

"Wow... that's... inspirational? Like that time sarge pissed in my fruit loops and told me that meant I was special. I'll really cherish this talk when I'm being hunted by the demons of hell."

"Well, I guess we all have our own parts to play. Yours is just to assimilate your soul into a robot, walk through a portal into hell, battle through the forces of evil and souls of your dead friends, find a safe survivable area, unleash Titan nanobots, build an army, storm the fortress of Hell that runs the portal, somehow win, and then probably die there anyway."

"I ****ing hate you."

"But I have to give emotional, inspirational speeches. We all have our roles to play, see?"

"I hope I die in there, become possessed by these evil cockroaches, just so I can come back and bite your head off."

"That's the spirit Keith! Do Remember to have fun! Like a nice balmy vacation!"

".... I am going to kill you."

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 31, 2019 15:03

Forum Index » User Generated Maps