[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Go to Hell, ep3 (read before episode 3)
Forum Index » User Generated Maps
duaneski |TT|

duaneski |TT|

----

"That wasn't so bad, now was it? Only had to murder a few of your friends too!"

"Seemed like they studied friendship from the same textbook as you."

"Well, Keith, we all can't lay down for a nice cuddle right now and talk about our feelings the way you might like. But if you make it back somehow maybe I'll let you make me a sandwich and rub my feet while you tell me all about how the big bad demons were mean to you."

"You're really gonna miss this banter when I'm gone, aren't you?"

"It certainly will be challenging for me to find an equally effeminate marine to talk with. You're right about that. So. How's the mission going? You hiding in a corner somewhere getting a prostate exam from Rory's grandpappy yet?"

"I'll have you know I found a nice, cozy little island to let these nano-doo-hickeys loose on. In fact. I might just go and start killing some stuff."

"Right. Well remember: even after you hit the bad guys with your purse, you'll still need someone to fill them up with bullets. Hopefully those titans aren't just getting a good laugh out of you running down the rabbit hole. Of course I would laugh along with them. But I would be kinda pissed, too. You know, with the inevitable doom and whatnot."

"Sure, inevitable doom always does put a damper on laughter. Hey, I got a question. How will you know when the mission is over? How will you know whether I did it, or not?"

"Well when you fail we will all die a horrible death at the hands of these endless bugs. If you happen to live somehow my best guess is we all die a horrible mess at the hands of these frackin computers. But at least they might give us a few years head start. Well. I hope they will anyway."

"So you'll know I am a ****ing legend because the sapien race gets exterminated by machines instead of insects? Hold on a sec I have to just charge headlong into glory here."

"Keith I tell you this. If somehow, someway, you manage to not screw this up. And give us a chance to not die from an insect apocalypse. Well. I'll like build a statue in your honor. Or maybe tell your story to someone. If I feel like it. And if I'm drunk enough. I might say it was me, actually. I could see that playing with the ladies. You wanna give me some details about what it looks like down there, to really sell it?"

"I imagine it's like the inside of your ass, sir."

"Keith. I know you're enjoying your vacation, but please Try to stay focused. This is the entire Sapien race's existence we are talking about here."

"Right right. Well. Speaking of my bonus mission. Looks like I have to get back to it now. All I can see is an endless swarm of pissed off marines and pissed off spawns of hell. So it should be a fun last day of vacation."

"Enjoy, kid. And good luck."
duaneski |TT|

duaneski |TT|

Could have this been one thread with 3 posts? Yes. Yes it could have :p

There is no follow up after this... the story ends here. You'll have to decide what happens by playing the map, and deciding for yourself how it all ends
Forum Index » User Generated Maps