[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Share maps as links on social media
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
UniWar Brasil

[Avatar]
UniWar Brasil

Hi everyone, everything good? I'm new here, and as a fan of Starcraft 1 (since the late 1990s), I just fell in love with the simple and engaging dynamics of the game. So, i have a doubt... Why we can not share our Profile and our Maps created as external links to social media?! It would be great, and a way for new players to know the game (via the webpage) and decide to play it or not. We could access maps and profiles outside the game, and voted for the best ones too. In the application it is only allowed to share maps links inside the game area.

I do not know how hard it is (to create something like this), but that's my suggestion! What do you guys think?

* Sorry, if has any typing error, it's because i'm not a native english.*

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 08, 2019 14:54

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

Welcome to uniwar.

You are right that there should be better ways of sharing uniwar beyond the game itself but there is very little spare capacity to develop extra features like this.

At the moment the best option is to use a tool like screenshot [1] then upload photos of whatever you want and post links to uniwar. Feel free to shout about the game as much as you can!

[1] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.geekslab.screenshot&hl=en_US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dscreenshot&pcampaignid=APPU_1_HZsjXZWmAtCigQbSibrIAQ

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
Forum Index » General Discussion