[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Teammatch (Single Color)
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
milton rodrigues

[Avatar]
milton rodrigues

Guys, here's a suggestion ... I am colorblind and some modern games already have a filter that smooths out possible color conflicts. I think something like this in UniWar can be difficult, but I don't understand why TeamMatch games don't adopt a single color for each team. Imagine ... In 1 on 1 matches i have no difficulties, but in 2 x 2 team matches, where each one has a different color, already disturbs me a little! All the time i have to check and memorize what color my ally is and, no matter how messy the game may be, visualize what is my next move on the board.

I believe that even for those who are not colorblind it can bring some confusion to identify the team partner,
because everyone has an individual color.

It's simple, all team multiplayer games unify users colors into one "Red Team" or "Blue Team". In deathmatch you can have your individual color!

Thanx...

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

I play in a bugs & bugs 2 player team. On occasion we are assigned the same colours and that gets really confusing for me as i don't know which are my ants till i individually select them. Makes planning my move significantly harder. Also every now and then i think the game is broken because i can't move "my" piece.

However putting the halo effect on all your team mates would work. So all the glowing units are on your side. It's currently used to show which of your units have moved. Personally i don't like it so turn it off.

One thing about colour is players pay to set their colours so there are options already in game to let you and your patners pick a colour ... which will usually be the colour you get unless they opponent already has that colour and a higher colour choosing level (i have never worked out that criteria).

A colour blind option should be implemented though.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
[Avatar]
milton rodrigues

[Avatar]
milton rodrigues

Great! Thanx for the support!
Forum Index » General Discussion