[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
suggestions
Forum Index » New Feature Request
locmerci

locmerci

1. always wondering why aero units can be stopped by ground units, while submarine can go through the ships. because all the ground ones are so tall? what about if aero units fly over a enemy ground units, it will have a penalty like free attacked?

2. add one more information on championship result list: who used "skip" and also show how much time after opponent's time over.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 02, 2020 12:04

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

1. It's because submerged is the same feature the underling uses when it goes underground. Aerial have always been stopped by enemy units even if the units couldn't attack it e.g. tank. The problem is changing it now will cause balance chaos and lots of maps will behave very differently. It you want some theme to try and make it make sense then consider the flying units need to land for refueling/ rest. They can't do that in enemy controlled lands. Subs like underlings are designed for long periods underwater/ underground.

2a i do get a message in the chat of the game saying "the turn of player [player name] was skipped by player [player name]"

2b if you go into a timed out game and click on the 00.00.00 (maybe hold for 2 secs) then it shows how long you've waited. It's been requested this be shown on the main list but i think it was decided the constant red zeros are better understood by new players.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

One caveat to 2a is when the system auto skips. I don't think you get a message in that case yet, but that's only in a very limited set of game modes.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
Forum Index » New Feature Request