[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Combating Blaster Units
Forum Index » Titans
[Avatar]
Winter Pole

[Avatar]
Winter Pole

Recently I focused quite a lot on Titans gameplay, and I found one enemy combination hitting Titans very hard - a meatshield of panzers (tanks/pinzers) or infantry and constant buildup of blaster units. While boppers are a pain themselves, the borflies, being 1/3 cheaper are the most devastating.
I am just unable to flank the enemy with my limited ground units, and everything save for mechas is hit really hard. Mechas can't stand to Pinzers, and Guardians have too short range to pound enemy without being damaged and made useless (really, they are more glass cannon than anything, 0 repair hurts a lot).
The only solution I found so far is using walkers but in manuver warfare on many fronts or small maps they just cost too much! And I cannot request garuda reinforciments all time in team games!
Any tactics?
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

Ask in the in game chat. There are lots of high ranked players there that will show you how to defend as titans. And if they can't then the balance team will want to know.

I think you may have underestimated the power of the eclipse, especially if it can be backed up with a healer, and run away and hide behind mecha. It 1 hits borfly and stands up well against a tank. Also has the +2 heal. And if it needs to can transport out of trouble. The skimmer is also strong if the terrain allows it.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
Forum Index » Titans