[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Feature requests/suggestions
Forum Index » New Feature Request
locmerci

locmerci

1. When in wormhole mode, if self and opponent’s income and attack strength (strong attack or weak attack) can be set , it’s better, isn’t it?

2. Is it able to build a function that can tell attack damage possibility between selected units? for example, When a human tank stay in forest fight with an ant on mountain, all possible damage combinations can be shown out in a list. Means every possibility be shown.

3. Why there is no AOE unit?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 28, 2020 13:45

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

1. I think that is a good idea and you should mention it to pashaka (game dev) in the in game chat.

2. There have been a few apps people have written to do this. The one i use is Uniwar Damage Calculator from play store but it has not been updated for a while so some of the more recent balance changes have not been applied.

3. Technically all the healer units have AOE attacks. UV, EMP, plague. It was decided a while ago by the original dev that bomb or beam like weapons are too powerful given the scale of most maps and would be nearly impossible to balance properly. Not sure if that opinion still stands but it would also likely be a new unit with these effects and that is a rare and carefully thought out thing with a whole bunch of work attached.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
Nishant

Nishant

Hey guys, i have a suggestion for a new unit, my concept in simple terms -
1. Most expensive unit, say one unit costs 2500 credits approx for all races
2. Stationary unit, large range, suitable for big maps, maybe can be build only on certain type of tiles on the map and not everywhere,
3.Very powerful, instantly kills one unit whatever the unit is if in range when attacking
4. Moderate defence
5. Upgradable, say we spend 1000 more credits and the dragon has 2 heads now and can destroy 2 units at a time, or Obilisk has 2 towers after upgrade.

Let me know what everyone things and I will tell the other details
Forum Index » New Feature Request