[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
"Created Map" collapsible Folders
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Do you want to see this feature?
YYYYEEESSSS!!!!!! 100% [ 1 ]
Yeah, Definitely! 0% [ 0 ]
Eh 0% [ 0 ]
NOOOOO! 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
[Avatar]
Cardinals14

[Avatar]
Cardinals14

Hello, an idea I've seen thrown around in the Map Society and English chatrooms is folders for maps. The general idea is that you can have collapsible folders for your maps, just like you have on many features in your profile. It would make finding a map on someone's page twice as easy, and faster. Take, for example, @Prime Carrot. He has created hundreds of maps, and many of you know him from the "Badlands" series of SPC Daily Missions. On his page, he has created over a Hundred of maps in this series, even with some further subdivisions (I.E. "Dark Badlands"). On my profile, @Cardinals14, you'll see my popular HOCKY STICK series. To visualize what you would see, under my Profile's map tab, you would see
Note: in-example notes are done like [#description of concept#]

1 Created Maps (54)
2 Folders/All Maps [#Select viewing option here#]
3 Folders>
4 Standalone SPCs / HOCKY STICK / Island Survival / Drone A113 Campaign /Other Maps / Test Versions

Each of the above folders (line 4) would be collapsible, like your shared replays under achievements. You could also (line 2) choose to view maps like you can currently in a binary Folder View/ All Maps option. Can I get Thumbs Ups in the polls?
Vote Cardinals!
Forum Index » New Feature Request