[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Vote of No Confidence.
Forum Index » General Discussion
Remove Duaneski From Office
Remove. 100% [ 1 ]
Neutral. 0% [ 0 ]
Keep him. 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
[Avatar]
Cardinals14

[Avatar]
Cardinals14

The moderator Duaneski has repeatedly either fell short in his duties, or overstepped in his authority.
Previously, I had been warned not to write song lyrics more than a few lines, and I listened. Then days later, I wrote four lines of a song on a current conversation topic, and he immediately banned me.
Currently, He and Porphyr have show massive hypocrisy in the Russian and English chats. He banned me and nobody else for speaking English in the chat, when I was in fact one of several people doing the same. My Views apparently conficted with his, but not the people I was respectfully debating with. When others spoke out against him and Porphyr IN ENGLISH CHAT, they were also banned. One of them was banned for 240 hours. Do you realize that when you are banned, you cannot start or join a game, even against a bot or an SPC? I feel for that person. This is a great way to make Uniwar into a Cancel Culture extension.

Duaneski also has cursed in english chat, a clear violation of TOS. He is generally a control freak. We should replace him with Scout73 or Ghost Walker. Here is the petition, vote against Duaneski.
Ще не вмерла України і слава, і воля,
Ще нам, браття молодії, усміхнеться доля.
Згинуть наші воріженьки, як роса на сонці.
Запануєм і ми, браття, у своїй сторонці.
Forum Index » General Discussion