[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
A message to Duaneski, concerning 360 hour (15 day) ban.
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
Cardinals14

[Avatar]
Cardinals14

Duaneski, I am willing to deescalate the situation. I have said my piece, and I am willing to hold my peace.
I will only further say that you seem selective in who you banned.
Robin is not one of my alts. My only chat alts were Wild Card 14_- and AltChat. I believe you may have mistaken robin and other accounts as my own. I only made 2.
I can shut up about the situation, but being banned prevents me from starting any of my own new games, or publishing an SPC. I cannot communicate with my teammates in team and FFA games. 24 hours is reasonable, and I accepted your response about it. But increasing it to 360 hours, two entire weeks is spiteful and mean. I do not believe, other than my very first message yesterday about 'taking what isn't yours' (which i did not put very well), that i have directly been intentionally degrading the Russian people. If my charge is for speaking English, I was not the only one, and zyrx was also getting right up there with me in the debate. I never meant anything to be disrespectful to any people group. It is my personal opinion that 360 hours is overreacting. It is also ruining the game for me.

I won't talk any more in the russian chat, translated or not.
Olive branch.
Cardinals14.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 27, 2022 21:38

[Avatar]
Cardinals14

[Avatar]
Cardinals14

Will you please forward this message to ropegun2k ?
Cardinals has been banned for 360 hours and can't talk. He would like an alliance with IMRTOL SQRL, not paperboy4590 like you've been assuming, and he will defer to squirrel who he wants a peace treaty with.
He'll know what that means.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Feb 27, 2022 22:00

Forum Index » General Discussion