[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
New Units
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Big Papa Zero 7

Big Papa Zero 7

I just wanted to put it some ideas for new units (I guess that would be a feature?).

I think the idea of a Khral unit that could lay eggs and bury them in the ground would be great. The eggs would not be detectable (or maybe only detectable by an engineer or assimilator directly next to it) and would hatch after a number of turns. They could even mature and then hatch on command after a certain number of turns have gone by. The units wouldn't be overly strong, but it could allow for a new strategy and feigned retreats.

Similarly, a sap unit that could maybe launch a unit a certain number of tiles would be cool. It could allow for a type of proto-teleport and quick terrain bypass. I would think no cool down after the initial launch turn and they may be weakat units overall.

Titans... I don't really have great ideas, they aren't my fave. Maybe a drop pod unit that can be called in anywhere on the map, no cool down after drop turn and weaker?

Also, what about special tiles, similar to the city, that give a benefit. Maybe one is a radio tower that shows a large radius of the board around it? Or sniper towers that allow one shot to be taken if you start your turn on it? There's a lot you can do with this.

Anyways, just thinking out loud.
Forum Index » New Feature Request