[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Damage Formula and New Calculator
Forum Index » Guides & Tips
TheArtOfUniwar

TheArtOfUniwar

Hey everyone,

I've been doing some experimenting to understand how damage is calculated and eventually got to a point where it wouldn't be too much additional work to create an entirely new calculator with some cool new functionality that I haven't seen in other calculators before.

Link here: The Art of Uniwar - Damage Calculator

This calculator includes:
1. A full tutorial walkthrough of the damage calculation.
2. A standard calculator that also accounts for RNG re-rolls.
3. A multi-hit calculator that lets you set up a series of 5 attackers on a single defender to see the combined attack probability distribution, also accounting for RNG re-rolls
4. Ability to edit unit stats to easily be able to create shareable custom race calculators

I would very much appreciate others taking a look and helping me test it out to ensure it's accurate compared to unicalc.github.io as there is a large room for error in putting something like this together.

If you find something doesn't calculate correctly or some other fix needs to be made, please send me a DM and I'll get that updated ASAP. I built this on a desktop computer and is also how I intend to use it myself, so I have no idea how it will look via mobile. Getting feedback on ways to make it more user friendly via mobile would also be appreciated.

If there are other features you would like to see added, please share those thoughts in this post for others to discuss as well!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 17, 2023 18:12

Forum Index » Guides & Tips