[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Error your session has expired
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions
sage

sage

I keep getting this error when logging in and trying play on my iphone with newest OS revision from Apple. Any hints on what the issues is?
[Avatar]
Star Driven

[Avatar]
Star Driven

Are you the only one who knows your password? This message (your session has expired) occurs whenever someone else logs into an account that is already online. When logging back in, you would be doing the same to them. This has also happened to me, however, when the server is updating. I was opening a game, then my session was expired. When I logged myself back on, i saw that there was an update. Make sure next time you are on that you change your password! =)

-= The UniWar Team =-
dingo

dingo

Pretty sure he means that he upgraded to the 3.1 OS for his iphone and since then has been having issues.
rolando

rolando

sage wrote: I keep getting this error when logging in and trying play on my iphone with newest OS revision from Apple. Any hints on what the issues is?

Can you see if this is still happening for you? We had some server slowdowns today but that should be improved now. So your experiences may have been because of that.
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions