[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Unpolite players
Forum Index » General Discussion
zCRP

zCRP

There has been much talk about un/thrustworthy players. I think that besides this, there is also the problem of extremely unpolite players, that tend easily to verbal assaults.

Just today, I was playing a multiplayer (all vs all) game. At a certain point, a player named "DaGruDge" (Nomen est Omen) started attacking me. I pointed out that another player would profit from this. Unfortunately, due the delays in Uniwars messaging system, I did not notice his truce offer right away, and besides, he went on building an arsenal around my units. So I attacked him.

His reply was:
"fucking asshole you are a dead man I will make sure you die fucking dickhead"
followed by "backstabbing faggot"

Now, we could go on arguing about alliances, truces, tactical gameplay and whatever, but this is first and foremost a game, so what's the need to start calling all sort of names??
didude

didude

That sounds like him lol. He called me a douche for saying his partner wasn't helping him.
Anonymous

Anonymous
grow thicker skin.
Anonymous

Anonymous
A language filter wouldn't be a bad idea... I'm kind of tired of seeing games set up with really disturbing names. There are kids playing this game after all.
Forum Index » General Discussion