[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Solution to player leaving games during a match
Forum Index » New Feature Request
santimun

santimun

No one likes it when during games other than 1v1 (either free for all or teams) another player suddenly stops playing and after a couple skips, is forced to be kicked.
The units left over from that player only defend and completely change the turnout of the game as whomever is closer can usually end up occupying the bases that were abandoned.

One way to somewhat fix this would be to just have the remaining units and bases that are left over when I person is kicked to be controlled by the AI.

Is it possible to have this happen?
[Avatar]
Star Driven

[Avatar]
Star Driven

For Free for All games that would be tremendous, but for team games i would rather see control be transferred to the teammate left hanging.

-= The UniWar Team =-
vt_mruhlin

vt_mruhlin

My teammate moved a dude on top of one of my bases and then quit. So now I'm screwed out of producing units from that base. At least come up with a way around that.

At the very least, give me the ability to attack it
arlyb

arlyb

This should be the number 1 problem fixed for team games. I'd suggest turning over control of the abandoned bases and units to the teammate with the lowest overall rating. That way it's not used to negatively impact the other team. Please fix this. It's truly annoying being blocked off from your own team's resources becuase someone chumped out of a game.
Forum Index » New Feature Request