[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Is this normal? Krals and Titans in Naval War map
Forum Index » General Discussion
leton

leton

I am playing a Naval War map. I play Khraleans and my opponent Titans. It's a setup I've played several times.

In every game I remember playing, when a Titan ship attacks from 4 hexs away a Garuda, the Garuda drops to 3, from the original 10. But in this game I am playing, for the first time, every attack on a Garuda dropped to 2, an 8 point hit. Not only that but the attacks from the same distance to my Leviathans, which have a greater defense strength, also dropped them to 2, another 8 point hit.

Is this normal? How come I never saw this before?

Filename photo.jpg [Disk] Download
 Description
 Filesize 92 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  2 time(s)

Anonymous

Anonymous
the most damage i make on a garuda with a hydro is 6. i wish i could get 7 or 8. it doesn't make any sense, but i guess it's all due to the random factor.
glackattack

glackattack

The "base" damage of hydro vs. garuda is 4, which means the question is can the "random factor" allow a full-health unit to deal four more points of damage in addition to the base. I don't do a lot of hydro/garuda fights, but I have seen a helo do 5 damage to a garuda lots of times. The helo only has a base damage of "one" (9 attack minus 8 defense) so it's getting 4 more damage from the random factor. So it seems entirely plausible to me that a hydro could deal 8 to a garuda.
glackattack

glackattack

And to clarify I have see a helo do that damage many times w/o the benefit of a gang-up bonus.
Forum Index » General Discussion