[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Outposts [4 Players]
Forum Index » User Generated Maps
[Avatar]
Star Driven

[Avatar]
Star Driven

My favorite one yet, also my first 4 Player map. Any suggestions? Bases with green dots are starting bases, and any other dots are starting units.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Avatar]
Star Driven

[Avatar]
Star Driven

Oops, forgot the image

-= The UniWar Team =-
brainiac

brainiac

i feel like the total separation of the island in the middle will handicap titans.
[Avatar]
charnal

[Avatar]
charnal

You know, this WOULD be possible, and I'll tell you why.

When I first looked at this, I thought that since the two land masses weren't connected, you could control the outside and the guy in the middle couldn't get to you. THEN I thought about what was required to win. You can take the enemy's bases or block them. The Sapiens and Khraleans could use their flying units to capture, and the titans could teleport, if that makes sense. It's REALLY iffy, though. I would make bridges in the middle of the sides of the square to the middle of the sides of the outside ring to connect them. This would make four isolated "ponds". I like it otherwise.

The most dangerous enemy is the one nobody fears
joshua05

joshua05

I would remove the outside entirely and maybe make the map a bit smaller by removing some water? But overall I think it's a great map and I'd love to see you do more team maps! Keep up the good work
Forum Index » User Generated Maps