[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
My flag keeps changing to uniwar default one
Forum Index » Bug Reports
Das_z

Das_z

unikz
"There are many other community, what make you think that Runiwar is THE ONLY Community?"

I could not find on the Internet resources of other communities.
I am glad that they are there. But the ban flag still think a wrong step.
Creating communities on the game should be encouraged and not put barriers.
[Avatar]
volf

[Avatar]
volf

Discrimination If anybody was being discriminated, it was those communities who didnt recieve a flag or any other special perk like their leader getting a massive hundred slots. You would think after all these special priveleges, your "leader" would have respected uniwar and its devs. You would think that his site would honor xavi's graciousness but no lol. Xavi had to deal with disrespect, blatant disrespect. He politely asked him to cease and desist. However, he didnt forcing xavi to act. Here is the deal. You say your site has much to offer uniwar. Well it doesnt. Maybe a little advertising but also a lot of BAD advertising. Why even be remotely connected to it? Amazing how you've never answered this question or even tried tonremedy it. And now you play the discrimination race card. Oh. My. Gosh. Ok pals, listen up! You DIDNT DESERVE any of the special priveleges you were awarded in the past. Xavi brought them into the world, and xavi can TAKE THEM OUT! "I wanted a warning" *whiny voice* this is your warning. Now ACT! Reform or go away. And as rhett said in gone with the wind, "frankly my dear, I dont give a darn."
Leonid-Leev

Leonid-Leev

The consequences of removing the Runiwar flag:

1. You did Runiwar site even more popular. Site attendance has increased significantly in recent days.
2. You did Talone more popular. His training is now more in demand. He is now a hero, and you now - a not intelligent dictator.
3. You offended players of Runiwar who have not done anything wrong for you or for Uniwar.
4. You have given an additional reason to people to leave Uniwar and go to Strategium, where developers have already done Runiwar flag to make playing more comfortable for players. They are the players who played in Uniwar many years, they are the legends, living encyclopedias. And you've lost them now.

How many tournament Earth won? - no one
How many tournament Unikz won? - no one
How many tournament CHN Zero won? - only one
How many tournament Fobos won? - four! Do you have another player who won four touranments?! If such player like Fobos ask you not to delete the flag he likes to play with then you (if you are clever developers) must do all what he wants, you must be grateful to such a player for his playing, his time and efforts because he is the best advertising for Uniwar. It is a very big mistake to humiliate such players and to lose them.

5. You make Uniwar more boring. Flag of Runiwar - it was an incentive for many foreign players who like to try to get better results then Runiwar players. There was a competition between Runiwar players and not Runiwar players, it was interesting. It was additional reason to play Uniwar and to discuss a lot. Now it's boring.

So there are no one positive effects of the removal the flag for you or for Uniwar. Runiwar communinity and Runiwar flag was the way to make Uniwar more fun and interesting for all, even if some of us criticize you. Instead of using this energy, you just drove people away. And now they're gone into the more hospitable game.

I do not ask you return our flag more. I think it's beneath my dignity, like many other players who have not written anything in this topic. You removed the flag, I removed Uniwar today from my phone, like many other players. Goodbye.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Dec 15, 2015 19:19

Leonid-Leev

Leonid-Leev

volf wrote: You DIDNT DESERVE any of the special priveleges you were awarded in the past.

Uniwar is not monopoly anymore. Players do not have to DESERVE something.. It is developers who have to DESERVE that players to come into the game and to spent time, energy and money. If Uniwar developers humiliate players, they will soon be left without players.
[Avatar]
earth

[Avatar]
earth

Leonid-Leev you sound like you are Talone (maybe mini Talone ) ... good ridense please make sure you delete off all your devices as was still showing you online. How many times do you need to make big drama about leaving yet surprise surprise another clone materialises.

If his training has grown good luck to him that was never issue, however like you he said he moved on so which is it ?

It is intersting because there are other communities with significantly more players than what ever Runiwar achieved in top ranks, yet these communities don't lower themselves to call out all these achievements, as they enjoy the game for what it is the best global Turn based Strategy.

Cheers

Earth

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Dec 15, 2015 20:07

Leonid-Leev

Leonid-Leev

Post removed. (breaking ToS)

This message was edited 8 times. Last update was at Dec 15, 2015 22:53

Leonid-Leev

Leonid-Leev

earth wrote:Leonid-Leev you sound like you are Talone ...

You are obsessed with the topic of Talone. Because of this, you do not notice that Runiwar - it's a lot of other players that you are insulting removing their flag.

I have listed a few points above, they are not profitable for Uniwar. These are consequences of the removal of the flag that you are ready to suffer for the only sake - your personal revenge for one person. This desire for personal revenge makes you blind.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 15, 2015 19:53

[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

warning "leonid".

you are asking for it. we dont need your advertising other games here.

You clearly dont like uniwar any more. And that is perfectly ok.

Now ... move along (as you said you would)

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
unikz

unikz

Leonid-Leev wrote:
  earth wrote:Leonid-Leev you sound like you are Talone ...

You are obsessed with the topic of Talone. Because of this, you do not notice that Runiwar - it's a lot of other players that you are insulting removing their flag.

I have listed a few points above, they are not profitable for Uniwar. These are consequences of the removal of the flag that you are ready to suffer for the only sake - your personal revenge for one person. This desire for personal revenge makes you blind.

Bye Talone
[Avatar]
smotpoker420

[Avatar]
smotpoker420

Leonid-Leev wrote:

I do not ask you return our flag more. I think it's beneath my dignity, like many other players who have not written anything in this topic. You removed the flag, I removed Uniwar today from my phone, like many other players. Goodbye.

Byeee talone, if you hate the game so much maybe stay gone this time?

As to runiwar player, volf provided a great solution. Distance yourself from the image of TALONE by creating a new website that dosent insult uniwar with posts about how bad it is and advertise its competition. Take the articles that have value and place them on this new website and design an updated flag for the rebirth of runiwar. This can be a great opportunity to do much for your community as Russian speakers and also for the game itself. No one has addressed the legitimate critique that it's completly insain for xavi to link his game to a website calling him a liar and telling people to quit playing for another game.

*passes blunt*
bdog451

bdog451

A healthy community comes from the Devs actively listening to players and taking feedback from them on the course of the game. Devs who are confident in their product actively encourage their players to try out the competition. In the world of Kickstarter, game Devs actively advertise other games in their genre, because they know it only helps build a greater sense of community. Everything about this debacle is backwards. Talone might have hurt the Devs' feelings, but he didn't hurt their brand. Using those hurt feelings to alienate a player base, though, will hurt the brand.
flintcruel

flintcruel

When you banned Talone he told that your next step will be ban of the Runiwar flag. I did not believe him then. I thought that he was angry and that's something like defamation. But now I see that he was right. You really did it! You punished more than a hundred players because of one man! How stupid!

You behave like a REMOVED[b] with a nuclear bomb in the hands. You do not think not about anything other but the satisfaction of your children's resentment.

It is very short-sighted!

Moderator edit: next time you are out. no need to insult

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 16, 2015 10:54

Forum Index » Bug Reports