[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Bug bounty: find a new bug and receive uni-coins
Forum Index » Bug Reports
trick

trick

Version 1.12.9
LG Google Nexus 5X
Android 7.1.2

If the own username is written more then one time in one line, only the last one is marked green. The names, which aren't green still look different to other words (the letters look whiter then normal).

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 07, 2017 15:29

trick

trick

Version 1.12.9

If you play a botgame (just tested with bots) on the map 胜利奖励 and you kill all enemies in Round 1, you still have to end your turn about three times without enemies before the game ends.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 07, 2017 15:29

Mr_AJ

Mr_AJ

Campaign mission number 9 cannot currently be finished on android. Capturing all bases doesn't work.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 10, 2017 20:43

[Avatar]
earth

[Avatar]
earth

V 1.12.9

If you have 2 units on same port tile, you then move submersible unit, you cannot build a sub. If however you move naval unit from port tile you can build sub or new naval unit or both.

You should be able to build sub if naval unit in port once you have moved sub located there from previous round.

Cheers

Earth
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

This bug list post is getting a little long but here's another.

If you build a capture the flag map and try to test it in the map editor i.e. using the play option. After your first move you are immediately defeated. Even if you create a map where you can cap on the first move you are defeated while caping the flag, the enemy don't even move.

If you publish then the ai plays as normal.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 10, 2017 10:04

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
Eikonoklastes

Eikonoklastes

Game Version: 1.12.9
Device model: Galaxy Tab S (SM-T800) & Galaxy S6 (SM-G920V)
Device OS: Tab S (Android 6.0.1). S6 (Android 7.0).

Regardless of win or loss, each player is given the opportunity to vote on the race match up once the game is over. Each player is supposed to get only one vote, but if you switch devices you can actually vote twice. Simply replay the match on a different device and then exit. It will take you to the victory screen and let you vote a second time. It may be possible to vote more than twice if one has access to multiple devices, but I lack the extra device needed to test this out.
Pento

Pento

lodeous wrote:
  Pento wrote:V117
OnePlus 3
Nougat

Campaign modus.
Round six : not possible to get to round seven, even though all requests have been furfilled.

And it already crashed 5 times on the way there.

Thank you. We were aware of this bug and patched it a little while ago. Please update to the latest version.

Could you explain the crashing? I have not encountered the campaign crashing and would like to reproduce it.

Sorry, I can't really remember why it crashed. The only thing: after a move the screen got crazy colored and thegame shut down.
Pento

Pento

One plus 3
Nougat

Campaign 8.
After the little introduction what to do (forced movements) I did undo last turn. Then I could do all the moves I wanted freely. I didn't build the pinzer but that task was marked as furfilled anyway.

Finished successfully, without building a single pinzer.

Seems this problem appears in all the campaign levels.
Same in campaign 9.
After undo first turn I was able to build freely all kinds of units, but the Garuda task was marked as furfilled.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 17, 2017 11:57

Kinderwar

Kinderwar

Latest version
iOS 1.12.9
ipad air 2

To duplicate the bug:

Start local game
Play campaign
At level 9 the objectives are:
Build Garuda
Capture enemy bases
The bug is: after all enemy bases are captured (and even all enemy destroyed), the game does not recognize the win and keeps adding rounds.
trick

trick

Android 8.0.0
LG Google Nexus 5X
Uniwae 1.12.9

If somebody surrends in Capture the Flag FFA mode, his bases are changed to "flags" too. Then it is not fair anymore, because they can be easier to cover/ cap then the normal flag.
Redfog

Redfog

Chrome OS Version 60.0.3112.114
ARC (App Runtime for Chrome) Version 54.5021.629.0
Uniwar.apk Version 1.12.10

In a tournament team game the units lost are shown up correctly but the sum of both the number of units lost and the amount of credits lost is somehow shown up incorrectly. Just a minor one but well, might be worth mentioning (on iOS it works fine though )
gspy

gspy

Android 6.0
UMI Super
Uniware 1.12.11

Navigation Menu issue:
The button"Main Lobby" that is available inside the menu of match navigates to another random match.

Steps:
* From the list of online games, select a game entry
* Do you turns.
* At the screen of the game, press the menu button
* Press the main lobby button
--You navigate to a another random match (that ypu don't have currently turns) instead of the list of games screen.

This issue occurs randomly. Mainly when i'm on mobile data (not so fast internet - 3g).
When this issue occur,s i may need to go back and forth and press the Main Lobby button up to 5 to 8 times.
Some times i get the "unsycrhonized" error message after i try the "back and forth" pressing the button.

This is an anoying bug i have with the latests version (appears between the last 2 to 4 updates).

hackbrett

hackbrett

V1.12.11
Android 7.1.1
Sony Xperia XZ

There is a bug undoing a turn where the attacking unit died. After pressing "undo" the unit is on the field where it attacked and died and not on the field where it started its turn. So basically the "attack" part is being undone and the "move" part not.

Greetings,
Hackbrett
corntea

corntea

- uniwar 1.12.11
- Galaxy Note 5
- Android 7.0

When playing local games against the AI, if you bury a unit and the AI moves a unit on top of it, the game gets an error message and becomes unplayable.
The Impaler

The Impaler

the animated replay doesnt show actual movement. it ignores zone of control and takes the shortest possible path.

Member of the balance team
Highest Score: 2685
Highest Rank: #4
Current Rank: N/A
Highest Championship Ranking: 4th
Highest Tournament Ranking: 4th
Current Record: 131W, 14D, 4L
Winner of Duaneski's mapmaker challenge
Winner of Angkor's 2v2 Grand mapmaking challenge
Winner of Lkasr's 3-Minute Tournament
[WWW]
Forum Index » Bug Reports