[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
End Turn bug in 1.0.5
Forum Index » Bug Reports
Zeph

Zeph

I installed 1.0.5 last night and when I went to end the turn in one of my games, a strange error kept popping up.

http://twitpic.com/j1zml -- Image does not seem to want to embed, so linking it here.

The only thing I can think of that might have happened is that I moved a unit, then hit the "undo" button, and repaired him instead. I had never used undo after moving before, only when I accidentally created a unit I did not mean to. In fact, I'm not sure that it was even an option to undo a "move" action until 1.0.5. This is the only thing that stands out that might have made my game any different from any of the other games I play.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 25, 2009 05:15

Zeph

Zeph

Turns out I misspoke about the order of events that led to the bug. I just encountered it again, and know how to replicate it, now.

I repaired a unit that I meant to move. Undo was available on the repair, so I went ahead and clicked Undo. I then moved the unit to where I wanted it, and when I clicked the End Turn button, I received the error above.
rolando

rolando

Thanks Zeph! I got it to occur too. A fix will be done on the server. I will keep you posted.
Anonymous

Anonymous
I just had the same problem! I'm going to lose this game because of it... Isn't there some way to have this fixed/ somewhere to complain about it?
rolando

rolando

You can re-install your application for now. Our developers are aware of it.
tehpickle

tehpickle

Had the exact same problem
I think I did the same thing as you

sorry for posting a topic like this, please delete it
LoserMN

LoserMN

I encountered the exact same bug on game HURTGENFO42410. I had done the same sequence of events (repair, undo, move, end turn) leading up to the bug.
rolando

rolando

Just to update everyone that reads this, a fix has been done and the new server is undergoing testing. The server will be updated this week.
Anonymous

Anonymous
I bet one of the reasons why the game is losing players faster than it is gaining them is the fact that the campaign is broken. You cannot complete the engineer EMP task since they can no longer move and EMP. This means that all new players will find that the campaign doesn't work for them and so they don't get the training from it. They are probably either deleting or going online and getting pounded into oblivion since they don't know how to play very well.
rolando

rolando

Anonymous wrote: I bet one of the reasons why the game is losing players faster than it is gaining them is the fact that the campaign is broken. You cannot complete the engineer EMP task since they can no longer move and EMP. This means that all new players will find that the campaign doesn't work for them and so they don't get the training from it. They are probably either deleting or going online and getting pounded into oblivion since they don't know how to play very well.

Are you playing version 1.0.5? You should be able to EMP the Mecha without having to move.
Forum Index » Bug Reports