[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Turn not Ending
Forum Index » Guides & Tips
spyderman988

spyderman988

Ok so I played my turn (moving around, attacking, and creating more troops), and when I go to end my turn it tries and then displays a message saying "No actions left for the selected unit." ---There is no unit I can move right now. I can't create anything either as all my bases have someone on them. Even the top banner says "No actions left. You must end your turn." This is extremely annoying as there are other games to play and I have to go to settings>main lobby>check mark>My current games and then can select another game to play, But I have to repeat the process once I end that game, otherwise it will take me back to the apparently bugged game that won't let me end my turn. I have let the other player know and we are just waiting on my turn to end so he can play and maybe fix the issue.

--any help before my turn ends would be great
Thanks

****UPDATE****
w ow I feel dumb. I totally put this in the wrong forum. I just looked in the right forum and glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing this, and that the dev team sees it. Can't wait for the fix. I'll delete and reinstall for now.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 25, 2009 17:40

rolando

rolando

Did you click Undo after accidentally repairing a unit? Another player mentioned this in a different thread.
Forum Index » Guides & Tips