[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
How do you contact someone here via email?
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions
dingo

dingo

I posted in the general forums without any real response, then, when looking for SOME kind of contact information, I've come up with nothing.

Is there a customer support email alias that we can hit up for questions regarding the application and cross platform variations? I've tried the search functionality to see if my question has been asked, but I can't seem to get a clear answer on if you can actually play against iphone users on an Android device.

My iphone has gone AWOL and I'm looking to purchase an HTC Hero, but only if I can continue playing w/ my friends that already have the game on their idevice.
[Avatar]
kralux

[Avatar]
kralux

Support@uniwar.com

Yes, you can play cross platform using an HTC Hero Android phone against any other player. All players from all devices are connected together.

dingo

dingo

kralux wrote: Support@uniwar.com

Yes, you can play cross platform using an HTC Hero Android phone against any other player. All players from all devices are connected together.

Ahh, that's good to know. I was somewhat worried as there was the notification that the older (pre 1.0.5 iphone clients) would not be able to connect to the online servers anymore.

Can't wait to try this out on the Android platform when my new HTC Hero gets here!

(is it sad that I bought my friends old ipod touch 2G since I didn't want to be without UniWar?)
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions