[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Android Version of UniWar: requests
Forum Index » How to make the uniwar.com website better
dingo

dingo

Since I got my HTC Hero yesterday, one of the first applications that I installed after rooting my phone was UniWar. Here are my first thoughts of this release:

- Landscape lockscreen. Not sure why this isn't in the released Android version.
- Sounds seem "out of place" in comparison to iDevice version.
- Optimization
- When typing, populate the virtual keyboard automatically

Considering I'm a very harsh critic, these were the few things that stood out most to me coming from playing the iDevice version. I think that strangest thing that I had noticed was that even after using TaskManager to close all of the random apps that are running in the background, I was still getting extremely laggy gameplay.

If I may ask, what devices did you optimize UniWar for? I understand that the Sense UI on the Hero requires some extra memory, but it just feels unusable at times. I'm close to regretting this purchase, as I can still tether my iPod Touch to the phone, but I so desperately want this game to be a success on the Android.
mathiastck

mathiastck

This game belongs on the Android Market.
dingo

dingo

mathiastck wrote: This game belongs on the Android Market.

It is on the Android Market currently. I'm playing it on my Hero as I type this. I feel like it's "ok" but not as smooth as on the iphone.

I often times find myself turning on my wifi tether and playing from my ipod touch instead of my Hero.
Forum Index » How to make the uniwar.com website better