[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Search filters for the open games listing
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
sandymac

[Avatar]
sandymac

I'd like to be able to filter the list of open games to exclude some settings. Specifically:
  • Turn limit time: show all times, less than 12 hours, or 12 hours or longer
  • Player count: show all matches, 2 player matches, more than 2 player matches, or team matches

• I'm sure there are others but that is what I'd like to see.
    scurvy

scurvy

I'd love to be able to block anonymous players as well, since they're most likely to join games then never actually play (or worse, abandon the game after a couple of moves)...

If you're playing a 1- to 3-day game it gets to be a pain when a lot of your valuable slots are taken up by people who dropped out.
    DEvil

DEvil

A filter per map would also be very helpful.
    BluntAttack

BluntAttack

Agree. Please filter the anonymous1345498 players. That noise gets old. Or give us more room to name rooms. So I can fully type "NO ANONYMOUS PLAYERS". Now I just leave before we start. Seldom do they finish a game, and if Im a second late, I get kicked. The few players Ive met and befriended is really what keeps this app on my front page bottom bar... It is the only game I play, and a filter would surely keep it that way.
    Anonymous

Anonymous
    Great idea! Sometimes I'm searching for 10 min turn limit games and it sucks having to go through them one by one to find a good game. At the very least show the time limit on the list of games, instead of having to click on it to see how long the turn limits are.
    Forum Index » New Feature Request