[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
some ideas
Forum Index » New Feature Request
luis91

luis91

hey guys

some things, that could be better in the game:

- i dont like, that the offline mode only allows a maximum of two players...
i would like to play it offline sometimes, because i dont have internet everywhere.
So it would be great if i could play with more than 1 friend or against more than 1 bot.

- I would like to see how far I can move an unit, afterwards i moved it in the turn.
So I move the unit and before i verify the move I would like to see how far i can move the unit in the next turn.

- I would like to see the movement range of enemy units.

- starting player should be choosen randomly!

thats all i want to add.
What do you think about it?
[Avatar]
kralux

[Avatar]
kralux

Luis, thank you for your suggestions. We will take them into account in future updates. The next one in our pipeline is likely to be to show the movement range of enemy units so you don't have to manually calculate it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 15, 2009 19:12

luis91

luis91

sounds great .

when can we count with the new update?
commentor

commentor

i like all these ideas, esp being able to see where the enemy can move.

would also like to see all the maps in offline mode.
luis91

luis91

would also like to see all the maps in offline mode.

yeah that would be great too!

And something to add:
it would be good to see the maps before joining it.
When you open a map you see how it looks, but when you join a game you dont see it...
This would be useful and furthermore it would be good to see which player starts on which position ( or maybe it would be better to choose the positions randomly, because some maps are unbalanced )
robosia

robosia

I have an idea for an enhancement: the ability to build forward bases. This would be very interesting in a large map like Thermopylae or Naval Battle, so the attacker wouldn't have so far to bring a long string of units.

It should be very expensive, because it would be a big advantage. The mechanism I was thinking of was that perhaps it takes 2 or more engineers/assimilators, etc, who would be consumed in the process (perhaps to be fair to all races, it would take 3 engineers, 3 assimilators, or 2 scorpions, so the cost would be equal for all 3 races). Perhaps it should cost some credits, too. I also suggest that the forward bases would have a limitation such as they only allow you to build units, but do not generate credits (like naval bases are now). Otherwise, you could turtle up, build bases close to home, and increase your income to a whopping degree. The idea is just to give you a place to generate units in your vanguard, not way at the back.

Forum Index » New Feature Request