[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Please make an option to restrict global chat
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
khabarakh

[Avatar]
khabarakh

There are times in FFA games where opposing players who are losing end up teaming up to take out a winning player. In my opinion this is unfair practice. Since it is pretty much impossible to limit, I think it would be nice if there was a way to turn off global chat as part of the options when creating a game. This would limit people from collaborating when not on a team. I think for the most part, global chat is not all that necessary anyway, so I don't think having the option to turn it off would limit gameplay anyway. But, it would still be there if people want it. Ironically, I think global chat is more useful for team games.

Thoughts?
brainiac

brainiac

that's how it works in every man for himself... if someone has too much of an advantage it is in the other players best interests to stop him because eventually they will have to face him and he will be much stronger than them.
besides, if he is winning he should be able to handle two people at once anyway.
Forum Index » New Feature Request