[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Game recording/replay
Forum Index » New Feature Request
rebelxt

rebelxt

It would be nice to be able to record the whole game for viewing it later. This could be an option when creating a new game. Recorded games would be stored on the server for some period of time. A unique game id could be used to that replays can be watched by friends.

This would be a must for tournaments.

kudos to uniwar developers!
omulu

omulu

Good that I looked for a previous post, before starting a new one.

I am another one that thinks this idea is super. I am trying to explain the game mechanics to my kids, but is kind of hard, because there's no way to replay each clashing. Also, I would like to keep the records so to study them and discover improvements I could apply in my gameplay.
trogdor

trogdor

Great idea! That would be fantastic. My buddy always kicks my ass and I'd love to go back through and watch the whole game play out.
Anonymous

Anonymous
This feature would be excellent. Ideally the replay would be viewable from uniwar.com so we could all post mortem it together, but failing that, there could be a unique code which you type into the iPhone app to view the full replay?

For team games in particular it would be nice to be able to go back and discuss each others' mistakes and learn from them.
Anonymous

Anonymous
+1 I always think this, and it would be great to view some of the master's games to see their techniques.
Forum Index » New Feature Request