[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
more units and unit upgrades
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Pie2.1

Pie2.1

I know it might take alot of work, but I think the game would be even more fun if there were more units and unit upgrades. Like mabey give tanks the ability to attack air, supporters can use abilities on both races, more navel units, ETC.
Pie2.1

Pie2.1

by abilities I ment buyable ones not preset ones I forgot to add that.
Destructor49

Destructor49

The problem with that would be in game upgrades would make certain games unfair, and make it difficult to recover from the loss of bases. It would also off set the intentional balance between the three races. Sapien tanks attacking Khralean swarmers would be really unfair unless major limitations were put in place.

As for your extra unit idea, I completely support the idea. I think it would be cool to have three new race specific units. Maybe an anti air unit for the sapiens, or maybe like an air unit for the titans. For the Khraleans I would like to see a unit that can attack while underground, but that is borderline off balance, and need refinement.
So I respectfully disagree with the first idea, but I totally agree with the second. Cheers!
MOS6502

MOS6502

Agreed.

This is a REALLY good game. However after a week or so of playing online games it seemed to get rather repetitive (maybe its just me, but I dont like to do the same thing more than a couple times). I think that this game would be GREATLY enhanced if additional elements were incorporated from Advance Wars. A few more units for each race (...actually could you try to double the units for each race?) - specifically air and sea units, would be a real boon.

I believe that it would also help diversify game play if there were separate structures specifically for building air units and for gathering resources (structures that dont build units) - such as in Advance Wars.

Destructor49

Destructor49

I'm not sure about doubling the units but definatley more sea units and probably more air units. I would like to see some larger maps and perhaps some more powerful sapien units. I would like a sniper unit for the sapiens. that would be awesome.
Forum Index » New Feature Request